Terms and Conditions
By Booking with Hereyoutravel.com, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Balance to pay:
- The pending balance of the package must be paid in FULL within 24 hours.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE RESERVATION IF THE PENDING BALANCE IS NOT PAID ON THE INDICATED DATE.
- Hereyoutravel.com reserves the right to impose cancellation charges on payments not received within the indicated period.
- Hereyoutravel.com is not responsible for any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations.
- All payments must be received by hereyoutravel.com before the delivery of vouchers or documents.
- Additional fees for baggage may apply.
- Please refer to the airline website or contact them for detailed information regarding their checked baggage policies.
Travel Planner Agent.
- Hereyoutravel.com staff acts as a travel planner agent only. We offer and sells a variety of travel related packages and products on behalf of services providers, including, but not limited to hotel, transportation, tours, airlines and rail.
- Our goal is to book travel services on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and the travel service providers. We have no control or responsibilities for these services, nor do we have the authority to make any warranty or representation regarding their standard.
- Hereyoutravel.com does not manage or own these independent operators of services and is not liable for their acts or errors.
- We have no control or responsibilities for flight delays or forchanges decided by the airlines.
- The hotel will be the ones honoring any special request and will be responsible to execute.
- All bookings are subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability set by these travel service providers.
- You understand that your legal resource is against the specific provider not hereyoutravel.com.
- If for any reason, any travel service provider is not able to provide the services for which you have booked, your remedy lies against the provider, and not against Hereyoutravel.com and if payment has been made to Hereyoutravel.com by credit card, you agree that you will not seek to charge back your payment to hereyoutravel.com.
- If Hereyoutravel.com incurs any costs, including but not limited to attorneys’ fees, to recover any payments charged back, you agree that you will be liable for these costs.
- If the credit card is declined, you are responsible and guarantee that you will settle any amounts you own to hereyoutravel.com by cash or any other method of payment.
Responsibility and Liability.
- Hereyoutravel.com staff do not own or operate any organization or entity which provides goods and services for your travel including without limitation, lodging facilities, airline, vessel, motor coach, or other transportation companies, guides or guide services, local ground operators, providers or organizers of optional excursions, food service providers, etc.
- Hereyoutravel.com is not responsible if any service provider or third party fails to provide any services before/during/after your trip.
- Hereyoutravel.com is not affiliated to any of these travel services providers or independent contractors.
- Hereyoutravel.com is not responsible for any loss, death, injury, inconvenience, delay, or damage to property or person in connection with the provision of any goods or services whether resulting from, but not limited to, acts of God or force majeure, illness, disease, acts of war or civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, animals, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of accommodations, mechanical or other failure of airplanes or other means of transportation, or for any failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time.
- If flight schedule changes due to weather or other factors and you are required to spend additional night(s), you will be responsible for any expense of your stay and baggage is entirely at owner’s risk.
- You agree that hereyoutravel.com is not liable for any consequential loss or damage.
- Any complementary additions such as tours, transportation and so on, are offered by Hereyoutravel.com as courtesy. We will make correct arrangements to deliver those services; but if for any reason they can’t be delivered it doesn’t entitle to refunds, exchanges or compensations of any kind.
- Hereyoutravel.com reserve the right to change your hotel for an equal or better hotel category if your hotel is unavailable as well as we reserve the rights to change AIRLINE.
- Please ask the airline agent the extra cost to seat close to the group that you are traveling with, since the least expensive fares do not usually allow to select specific seats.
- Hereyoutravel.com highly recommends purchasing travel insurance along with your tour package.
- In case of an emergency, contact directly with the insurance company. The insurer will provide the processes to follow according to your case.
- There may be exceptions in the coverage of the policy for the case of pre-existing diseases (consult with the insurer).
- For any refund, the passenger must keep all receipts of the expenses incurred in the service and contact the insurer.
- If the passenger decides not to purchase travel insurance. com will not be responsible for any mishap, cancellation, inconvenience or suffering, before, during or after the trip.
- It is the absolute responsibility of the passenger to obtain all necessary travel documents before traveling.
- Passports must have a minimum validity of 6 months from the day of departure. Visas, Vaccines and any other document required for the trip should consult directly with the Consulates or Embassies of the countries you will visit before starting the trip.
- Hereyoutravel.com will not be responsible for any loss, expense, cost, damage, injury or loss of enjoyment suffered as a result of the cancellation of your trip for not having complied with such requirements.
- Any disability requiring special attention must be informed to hereyoutravel.com at the time of booking.
- Hereyoutravel.com will make the necessary efforts to accommodate the special needs of disabled clients on a trip,but will not be responsible for any denial of services made by suppliers, hotels, restaurants, or other independent suppliers.
- Buses and minibuses are not equipped with wheelchair ramps. We regret the fact that we cannot provideindividual assistance for walking, dining, riding and going by bus and other transportation vehicles, or other personal needs.
- Travelers who need such assistance must be accompanied by a qualified companion.
- Travelers should also get familiar with the carrier policies and standards before traveling such as check in times for domestic and international flights.
- We strongly recommend our clients to reconfirm exact flight times prior to departure with your carrier.
- Failure to comply may result in the loss of the seat to another passenger.
Special Travel Requirements.
- It is the traveler responsibility to get familiar with any health requirements for your travel destinations.
- Please contact your consultant of any special requirements you may have such as food restrictions and so on.
Refusal of Service.
- Service providers have the right to refuse service to travelers at their sole discretion.
- Hereyoutravel.com is not responsible for the acts of the service provider in refusing service.
- Hereyoutravel.com protects the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information.
Jurisdiction. All disputes and matters arising under or in connection with, these terms and conditions shall be submitted for trial without jury in the Courts of Florida. These terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida.
HEREYOUTRAVEL.COM, L.C. is registered with the State of Florida as a Seller of Travel. Registration No. ST41707
HEREYOUTRAVEL.COM L.C. 786-387-0000.
100 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables, FL 33134 Suite #330